Friday, October 30, 2015

Justin goes under the knife.

Justin had surgery.  

A recent fall combined with a history of abusing his knees caused Justin's meniscus to tear pretty badly about three weeks ago.  In addition to that, his ACL was essentially nonexistent.  He went in to have his right knee overhauled by Dr. Coker at noon yesterday.  His doctor said surgery went well, and he has some intense physical therapy ahead of him.  I got him home late yesterday afternoon, and he seems to be doing pretty well this morning.  Hopefully all of this will allow him to keep up with his son, Mr. Wild Man Henry!  I know he would appreciate a prayer or two!
  
I will say this, Justin is absolutely hilarious on drugs!
(I hope he doesn't kill me for including documented evidence of this!)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment