Monday, October 26, 2015

Pictures from the Weekend...

We had a very low-key weekend watching football (WPS! Go Hogs!) and hanging with Justin's brothers who were in town for the game.  I tried to make Henry take some pictures with me to document that my children do in fact have a mother (I HATE being in pictures with a passion!). 
Future Razorbacks?!

Henry's touching Cora's head.
Here Henry's telling Cora that
football is on!  Good big brother!















And this is how we finished off the weekend...
Because a fire is completely normal when it's 55 degrees out!  Right?!  Actually, Justin had this fire built in the fireplace for almost two weeks.  His desperation to burn it just got too great for him to bear.  I guess someone is ready for winter!  

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Katie! I love seeing the pictures of you and your beautiful family. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete